Attendance and Payment Guidelines
These guidelines pertain to six-week sessions and week-long workshops and are given IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY AND FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE art is happening EXPERIENCE.
- Based upon a personal conversation with the parent or legal guardian, Judy will reserve and guarantee your child's placement in the session.
- A CHILD WILL BE ADMITTED TO CLASS ONLY IF PERMISSION HAS BEEN VERBALLY GIVEN BY THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IN ADVANCE OF THE FIRST CLASS MEETING.
- Variation from the published schedule must be arranged at the beginning of each session.
- Our verbal agreement is binding.
Fees and Refunds
- A deposit is not required to reserve a place in class. However, you become financially responsible for the entire session fee when we make our agreement.
- Payment in full is expected on the first class of each session.
- Please pay in cash or with a check payable to "Judy Dornbush."
- No refunds will be given.
- To cancel enrollment without financial responsibility, please phone Judy, (415) 456-4602, at least 24 hours before the first class of the session.
- For absences due to unusual circumstances, class-time credit may be scheduled at Judy's discretion.
- If your child will miss a class due to a scheduled conflict, for example a family vacation or school field trip, please notify Judy before the session begins.
- If your child will miss class due to illness or emergency, please phone Judy, (415) 456-4602, as early as possible before the scheduled class time.
- Given adequate notice, make-up classes will be scheduled during the same session, pending availability.
- "NO-SHOWS" WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WILL FORFEIT FEE AND MAKE-UP CLASSES.